60 watts, 8" speaker, digital effects, 2 channels The Tanglewood T6 is a 60 watt acoustic amplifier with true digital reference effects and has inputs and outputs for every professional application. It has a 35mm recessed speaker pole socket. Product Details: Model: Tanglewood T6 Acoustic Amplifier, Power Output (RMS): 60W, Speaker/Impedance: 8"/4 ohm, Impedance Input CH1: 470K, Impedance Input CH2: LINE- 22K /MIC-600, Built-In Effects: HALL, PLATE, CHORUS, DELAY, Input Jack(6.35mm): CH1 INPUT, CH2 INPUT(6.35mm+XLR), AUX IN(RCA), MP3 IN(3.5mm), TUNER OUT, SEND/RETURN, DI OUT(XLR), LINE OUT, PHONES OUT, FOOTSWITCH Indicator: POWER LED, INDICATOR FOR CH1/CH2 OVERDRIVE, Power Supply: AC 100V/50Hz-60Hz, 110V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz, 230V/50Hz, 240V/50Hz Net Weight: 11.0Kg, Gross Weight: 12.5Kg, Dimensions: 346x280x346mm, Packing Size: 430x370x420mm, Accessories: Owner's Manual, Power Cord. T6 Gig Bag Included for a limited time! Speaker Socket: 35mm Recessed Speaker Pole Socket below List Price: £429.00
This T3 Acoustic Guitar Amp contains everything player's want. Enjoy rich, authentic tones without diminishing the natural sound of your acoustic guitar. An ideal amp for smaller gigs or for self monitoring on stage.
A ground-up concept from the Tanglewood engineers, the T3 enjoys the same technical attention to detail and robust manufacturing of its much-loved sibling. With digital effects and the popular twin channels, you can have awesome sound reproduction with a cabinet that's 15 smaller.
30 Watt Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp 2 Channels - 1 Guitar Input, 1 Mic Input 4 Built In Effects Options Aux Audio Input - Play Along to Your Music Line Out, Headphone Out and D.I. Out Dont be put off with the 30watts as this is a real dark horse in volume and quality.
One the first and best sounding acoustic amplifiers. The TA 40 CR features two fully independent channels that can be mixed to balance vocals and guitar and features many sound shaping features such as chorus, reverb, comprehensive EQ including excellent sound shaping options and a highly effective notch filter.
Connectivity is two independent inputs with addition DI and pedal options at the rear.
The sound is classy and refined particularly suiting reproducing the natural sound of the acoustic making this an extremely versatile amplifier for live solo performing.
In good condition and has never been gigged there is slight shrinkage in the tolex to the rear of the combo (see photo)
This combo has had a full service ready to plug in and play.
2 x 5" speakers
2 Independent inputs Mains Powered 40 Watts Reverb Chorus Comprehensive EQ Options Notch Filter to eliminate feedback
Most of our items are used/vintage available for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - these items are not available for shipping and will not be shipped out. Do not buy these products if you are not able to come to our store to pick the order up in person - If you/the buyer insists on us posting the item and agrees then we will within the UK only, we'll make sure the item is triple packed and secure BUT a ‘non-return’ policy will apply with the buyer taking the risks on postage.
- Every order is handled with care and expertly packed in bubble wrap and packing supply. We have been shipping everything from the very fragile to the extra-large for over 18 years. You can rest assured that your order will make it there in one piece.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to read all the details and ask any questions before making payment.
- Every sale comes as pictured. If you do not see something in our photos then it is not included and you will not receive it.
- All products that we sell are made for use in the UK
- Pre-Owned Equipment is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it has been looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying.
- A full refund applies on items returned to us within 14 days of purchase on ‘not as described’ and ‘New Faulty Items’ only.
- New unsuitable products can only be returned if they have not been opened and the manufacturers seal is intact, the buyer covering the return postage fee.
- If after 30 days a fault occurs with a new item, please contact the manufacturer since your product is under warranty.
- With ‘Used and Vintage’ items we would prefer in-store local pickup only/sold as seen - if the buyer chooses a postage option we will make sure the item is triple packed and secure but a ‘non-return’ policy will apply with the buyer taking the risks of postage.
- We strongly urge all of our customers to contact us first if a problem arises. We do our best to ensure that everything goes smoothly, but mistakes can and will happen. We will do everything within our power to solve any issue you have.
Just call 01253 822215 and ask for Daz or leave a message and we'll get back to you.