Dazamakiz / Guitars UK was established in 1999 as a guitar outlet. We have expanded from being a predominantly guitar retailer to being a recognized name in the retail of all things musical.
Our background in the music industry is second to none, not only is the owner a seasoned professional musician who was part of a successful 90's rock group Kiss Of The Gypsy signed to Atlantic records in New York.
Years before the Gypsy's got their recording contract Daz managed a guitar store from the early 80s where he learned the trade and enjoyed every minute of it.
Since Dazamakiz music shop was founded in 1999 we have established ourselves as the place to go for quality playable instruments at great prices and a friendly service. This has also lead to us becoming one of the main music shops for people to drop of there amps and instruments for servicing, set-ups, repair and providing for local equipment hire.
GuitarsUK is our main online store where we can put some of Dazamakiz stock items online whether it be New, second hand, X-demo etc... However the website doesn't fully represent everything in store so please get in contact - we may just have it in store. NOTE: All our items for sale are a 1 of 1 stock item only, so when it's gone it's gone.
Feel free to drop off you guitar or amp for a quality set-up, service, repair, re-tube or Bias - For further information please get in touch.
Our stock changes on a daily basis, keep up to date - feel free to sign up to our mailing list to aviod disappointment.
Thank you for shopping at GuitarsUK
Most of our items are used/vintage available for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - these items are not available for shipping and will not be shipped out. Do not buy these products if you are not able to come to our store to pick the order up in person - If you/the buyer insists on us posting the item and agrees then we will within the UK only, we'll make sure the item is triple packed and secure BUT a ‘non-return’ policy will apply with the buyer taking the risks on postage.
- Every order is handled with care and expertly packed in bubble wrap and packing supply. We have been shipping everything from the very fragile to the extra-large for over 18 years. You can rest assured that your order will make it there in one piece.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to read all the details and ask any questions before making payment.
- Every sale comes as pictured. If you do not see something in our photos then it is not included and you will not receive it.
- All products that we sell are made for use in the UK
- Pre-Owned Equipment is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it has been looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying.
- A full refund applies on items returned to us within 14 days of purchase on ‘not as described’ and ‘New Faulty Items’ only.
- New unsuitable products can only be returned if they have not been opened and the manufacturers seal is intact, the buyer covering the return postage fee.
- If after 30 days a fault occurs with a new item, please contact the manufacturer since your product is under warranty.
- With ‘Used and Vintage’ items we would prefer in-store local pickup only/sold as seen - if the buyer chooses a postage option we will make sure the item is triple packed and secure but a ‘non-return’ policy will apply with the buyer taking the risks of postage.
- We strongly urge all of our customers to contact us first if a problem arises. We do our best to ensure that everything goes smoothly, but mistakes can and will happen. We will do everything within our power to solve any issue you have.